الأحد، مارس 11

(Trapped in your Heaven (by Hanan Hamdy

I’m a queen in a kingdom of thoughts
Where my emotions and secrets lie
I’m a queen on a ship that floats
In the dark seas of my cries
If only magic could exist, or fairy tales come true
I would have bewitched you, body and soul

My infernal soul is trapped in your heaven,
That beautiful world of yours
You have unwittingly taken me to.
If only you knew what kind of feelings I have for you,
You would hold me tight and never let go.
But waves of fear are crushing over my head,
Telling me we are never meant to be.

All this darkness on my mind
Has led to the shattered hopes
That one day we will be together,
Live happily until forever,
And share the love with one another.
But all these fantasies I don’t need
Wanting to have you is utmost greed
So I must find the strength within me
To fight your love and never flee
Though I’m realizing this may cause my downfall
Down from your heaven I would drastically fall
Back to my kingdom where I’d cry in pain
Wishing if only this could all start again
But why bother when it’s all in vain?!
Gaining your love is the hardest thing I could ever attain.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق