الاثنين، مارس 19

(Ink of My Thoughts (by Salma Mostafa Ashour

When I dipped my pen in the ink of my thoughts
It swayed in my hand, foretelling my dreams
Those dreams I once scripted in my notes
Wishing that one day the warm sun beams
Would sparkle on them, bringing them alive
And I would be that star twinkling on the stage
Flying away, tasting the beauty of seeing my dreams survive
Rather than being shattered aims sketched on a page.
Chasing those dreams my heart lingers for
Admiring the spirit of seeing them come true
Crowning one, births within me way more
Leaving me wondering when I'd achieve them too
So I am longing for publishing "Bleeding words"
A Book compiling every single poem I wrote
Wishing that it is going to win various awards
Leaving my pen to reveal a different new thought.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق