الأربعاء، مارس 7

(Eleven Advices (by Mena Sobhy Abdelmalek Farag



Greetings and happiness, Darkness and sadness

My love in hell, my voice like a bell

Strong Warm sound, poor not equal a pound

My self still in the high, like the Birds in the sky

My hand threw the honey, but i am still a happy

My heart still sad, Refracted Meager very bad

But my eyes seen the light, over a mountain very height

Like the great torch, you’ll die if touch



I received the Charter of life, from the god always live

Charter for my Age & life, to my children and my wife

Road for me light from law, Lifted me from the low

Read all laws inside the book, Before Devil takes you by hook





Eleven golden bright advice, Pure and pure as White ice



I

I am the owner of the word, save it such as the sword

II

For you always I sent, Such as the number of sand

III

Remember the day that you open this, Celebrate and give your children a kiss

IIII

Generosity from your trait, Be careful don't say I Hate

V

Kill the evil inside your heart, your mind more than light like art

VI

Love & Tender for your wife only, because without her you become lonely

VII

Stretch out your hand to work, without a job you’ll eat a rock

VIII

Tell the truth is better than telling lies, Upload your life shall not be less



IX

The courage of men your Actions, Money isn't the only way for connections

X

Love your friends as yourself by Respect, in front of yourself become the best

XI

This isn't my words but book of religion, even if the devil single or legion



My son I Am dying now don't Cry, all people die but Allah not never die

Raised my hand over the book, I understand all the words i ‘am ok

The talks in the world go away, but all Advices in this book is my way

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق