الجمعة، مارس 16

(Alone (by Sally Mahrous Yassen


I am alone and there is nothing that makes me laugh at all

I am alone and there is a lot of sadness in my soul

I am alone , my life is messy and without any control

I can't smile because every beautiful thing is far from me by miles

Although the people hear me cry , they never ask me why

I am so sad

I don't know why all things that happened to me were so bad

My life is like a mysterious tale

No one can read it or even share

My life is like a secret place

No one can enter it in any case

People ask me why i am tough ?

The answer is easy but they just don't know the real meaning of love

I need someone to show me the right way and stay together all day

I need someone to help me or even hold me up and make me see

Sometimes a simple word can make you feel so strong

I will try to forsake all my fears and start a new day without any tears

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق