الأربعاء، مارس 7

(Even You (by Mahmoud Seddek Mohamed El-Sayed

Hey my pen, Hey my buddy..
I know you got sick of my problems and me,
But wait and listen to me,
You are my only true friend so please don't leave me.

Hey my buddy, Hey my friend..
If I found a better listener than you,
I promise I will just leave you.
But until that time stay with me.

Hey my friend, Hey my everything..
Will promise you something more,
Will not waste lots of your ink.
Will just tell you the cause of my pain.

You asked me to wait,
To hold on in this life,
And I waited, I waited so long.
And I am still waiting and fighting.

But nothing remains that deserves waiting for,
Except you my soul-mate.

And I can see it every night,
You are tearing for me and started to run out of ink.

But you are still fighting for me,
So I am fighting for you.
But by this way we will never get through,
And even you will leave me soon.

Now I have nothing that deserves fighting for,
I can see myself going back with empty hands and more.

Don't cry anymore my friend I'm not mad at you,
And don't be afraid I will not hate you either.

I'm just sad for losing you,
I'm sad for losing who remained with me for so long.

You know I told you, you will leave me someday,
But I didn't know that this day was so close.

Goodbye my soul-mate, Goodbye my friend,
And you know where to find me, if you still remember our old place..

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق