الجمعة، مارس 16

(Palestine (by Essraa Mahmoud Ali

I was watching the news
And the tears that rolled on my face
And the strength that I started to lose
It was all because of a daze
What I saw was deprived from any kind of grace


I saw Palestinians suffering excruciating pain
It was extremely tragic that the enemy was truly insane
On the ground, dead souls were pathetically lain


A scene that breaks rocky hearts
And rends it into millions of broken parts


Now I'm holding my pen and my hands are trembling
Now I'm looking at my words and a shiver in my heart is rippling


For a moment i wished i was blind not to see such a calamity
On Palestinian's blessed land that mustn't lose its eternity

 
On my paper, a fallen tear
In my heart, a controlling fear


That one day, Arabs won't dare
To save Palestinians' dignity and never care
And it'll totally be unfair
Not to hear their scream which is everywhere

I'm afraid it's too soon
For Palestinians to face the enemy on their own
As they seem now to be alone

But is it too late??
To get rid of the enemy's hate
To twist that tragedy's fate


Now I'm begging you my lord to relight their way
Now for Palestinians, knees are bruised and I'll pray
Now I'm asking you to hear me when I say


God stand always by their side
And let them regain their pride

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق