الثلاثاء، مارس 13

(Phantom of the Dark (by Amira Helmy


Asking many questions in this poem.

Waiting for answers from the phantom.

I promise you to get you out of your shell,

I will run for the stairs to ring you the bell,

Just use your future sight to tell the unwritten.

Tell me what to do to make it very certain,

I’m not lost but I need your freaky advice,

I understand you can’t make it precise.

You measuring the inches of my eye sight,

You staring at my eyes with all your height.



Phantom of the unknown,

The best created clone.

Hiding in your dark castle,

Watching me from this angle.


I wonder, why this was your fate?

Why they choose you to discriminate?

How can people constantly be so dumb?

From where did the ignorance come?


Dear lord of dark,

You are our trademark.

You are the beast in us,

A huge pile of blackness.

If once we just realize,

That we’re in disguise.


Opening our eyes,

Reuse this devise.

Believe that we are all the same,

Equal in each light and flame.


We all have the darkness,

Phantoms of the falseness.

Never truly bright,

Roaming at night.

Always having feathers,

Black colored daggers.



I know you wonder why I only ask?

It’s the poem’s theme and hidden task.

Just questions I know its answers.

I do love to hang a lot of charmers.


Well, you see …

The phantom is actually in me.


The phantom is in each of us,

Our deep dark devilish iris.

The one who’s shy,

As well as being sly.


Admit that you are obscure,

Don’t lie and say am not sure.

How lovely I do end my poem,

Bold, fearless and wholesome.

My aim isn’t wicked,

It’s just an info added.


Finally,

I Smile to the phantom and wave,

I gently grab him from his cave.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق