الاثنين، مارس 4

(Tannoura(by Samar Ali

He is here,

Standing Still,

Till the enchantment,

Dominates the air.


Every morning,

I feel lavender,

Caressing my face.



He raises his head,

A begging glance in his eyes

Step around a step,

Just to find you.



I smell your essence,

On a rose petal.

Probing my breath,

With divine tingles.

His arms and palms,

Facing the blue sky,

Devoted to your delicacy.



A nightingale prayer,

In the middle of my night,

Delivers your green blessings,

To my wondering heart.



Spinning,

His legs are no more,

On the ground.



When I peel my orange,

When I stand under the rain,

Your aura holds me,

So tight and close.

Whirling,

And rainbow colors,

Mingle into white.

On the highest cliff,

I see you.

In the deepest sea,

I reach you.



His salty eyes,

Glimpse redemption.


Nocturnal confessions,

My own scribbled sins,

Die in your light.


A silver star,

Kisses him,

Lifting his wings,

To the seventh heaven.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق