الاثنين، مارس 4

(Bullet Studded(by Monda Saad Abdelmegued Salem

I'm the soul fooled by all.

Everytime I try to rise I fall.

Everytime I touch the moon I know,

my happiness is but a breakable straw.


No compass can lead me to the right way.

At the end of all roads I am always the prey.

I'm a human who is unhumanly treated.

I am the soul who's savagely greeted.


I'm the one whom you can easily wreck,

then put a chain around my bleeding neck.

I'm the one whom you can dig your nails in her skin;

no punishment in torturing her for it's not a sin.


Stab me stab me for I have no blood,

previous stabs consumed it in a flood,

and sorry, you won't find any flesh to slay,

predators and hunters strained them in a fray.


I'm the one who can't differ cold from sun.

I'm the one studded with bullets of a gun.

If you want to find me, I'm tortured and bloody,

but there is No place for another arrow in my body.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق