الثلاثاء، فبراير 19

(So Much Pain(by Mahy Mohamed Hussein

Living the life and holding on

Some is here and a lot is gone

I can't wait to know when it's done

Trust me, living it ain't no fun


Nothing can ever heal the wound inside

No one can ever help me to hide

With all the pain and all the dark

No one can bring the light to my heart


I'm trying to hold on tight

It's killing me inside

I'm lost and nothing seems right

In the darkness of the night



And I keep asking why

I'm living without a sigh

Then inside I cry

Should I give up or shall I try?



It all seems like a quick-sand

Where I don't know how to stand

I feel like I'm going down

With all my hopes and dreams drown


I thought I'd stay, I thought I'd wait

For what can ever twist my fate

Holding on for something great

Shall I hope or is it too late?


Suddenly I saw a star

Up there in the sky so far

Made me know where my dreams are

And that they're not that far


Then I saw my hopes and dreams

Shining beautifully as they seem

So, now I believe how much I gain

After suffering so much pain!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق