الخميس، فبراير 23

(I am the Tahrir Square (by Ameera Fouad

I am only one year old
I can't say where was my place of borne
                                   
I was all over the country last year
In Suez's Arbaeen  &  in Alex Kaed Ibrahim

My birthday is supposed to be today
But for some reason I am not gay

Nothing happened I called for
Everyone here took a fall

My blood of last year is still wet
It hasn't dried yet: I am very fret 

Now, people call me awful names
Some call me that I am not loyal or steadfast 
Others say that I did that for some fame
Everyone forget that everything was false & fake

The flags stood there and martyrs fell down on my walls
My pavements witnessed mockery and blood thirst against the falls

I witnessed one celebration when the tyranny fell down
But all was brainwashed by some referendum I don't know about
They said "I get Kentucky "and Donald duck mimics my voice
It is Egypt's voice for God's sake : come &  see me if you are still unaware

There are babies: women and children
I have niqabs , hijabs and ladies in red coats
I embed everyone: the salfiysts and the hairs done
I love everyone :the doctors and the engineers ones

Don't tell me : I am not there
Don't tell me : to step aside and run
I have been just one year old
And all what I got, is none

I am the Tahrir square
And I am proud to be the one
I am a replica of all suburbs and of people who have nothing
I am a replica of Nobel prize winners and of all sheyoukhs and Nuns

I am the freedom, the bread
I am Ahmed who lost his eyes
I am Mina who lost his life
I am the social justice, the democracy and all the above
I am the dream, your dream
I am Egypt and all the Egyptians 
I am the Tahrir Sqaure
     I am only one year old

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق